Flexible LED screens boast a flexible shape and visual beauty all at once. They are widely used to advertise businesses. Many customers will notice cylindrical screens in shopping malls and other crowded areas. The specially shaped flexible LED displays are commonly used in entertainment venues. You can get the best aesthetics and flexibility from this product. It will easily meet the requirements of your targeted customers. Moreover, it can be used for decorating, video advertising, and entertainment publicity. If this isn’t enough the flexible LED screen is used for hotel advertising, stadiums, and halls.
If you are planning to purchase a flexible LED screen here are some important characteristics you need to know about: 1. Easy to bend
You can bend it arbitrarily as it is soft, light, and thin. Moreover, it is suitable for any kind of bending effect. 2. Flexible
As the name suggests this LED screen is flexible. You can easily customize it according to your requirements. Furthermore, it is designed to roll, bend, swing, and have other similar effects. 3. Ultra-light & thin
LED flexible screen is ultra-thin and light. Manufacturers use special materials and advanced technology to make this product.
4. Diverse choices The flexible screens are available in a variety of models that you can choose from.
5. Promotes your business The flexible LED screens are used in hotel advertising, commercial complexes, and stadiums. They are also useful for exhibition halls and galleries.
Typical Types of Flexible LED Display
If you want to purchase a flexible LED screen, look no further. Enbon offers a wide range of products that are suitable for your requirements. Here are typical types of flexible LED displays:
1. Curved LED display The Curved LED screen offers curved bends, especially around the corners. You can use them in conjunction with a modular LED screen. It helps you create the transition, especially from a flat surface very smoothly. If you get these screens installed in the shopping mall it gives a good impression of your business. The video walls will get their attention and give them peripheral vision. There is no doubt it is the best way to engage them in audio and visual senses.
2. Cylindrical LED display The cylindrical flexible LED screen is one such screen that you can design in different shapes. Whether it is a sphere circle, cuboid, or square, you can have it all. They are designed to meet the requirements of your targeted customers. It is an exclusive choice for hotels, shopping centers, and corporate offices. This kind of screen needs special customization that can delight your customers.
3. Ball LED display The ball LED display is a typically creative LED display. It is in a lot of demand these days due to the versatility it has to offer. You can easily divide this screen into hemispherical and orthographic screens. The full-color spherical screen is used indoors and has a pixel pitch of 2mm (P2), 2.5mm (P2.5), and 3mm. There is another big advantage of the ball LED screen as it offers the best results as compared to other choices. You can find a visual difference while watching it from different angles.
4. Flexible LED curtain screen There are plenty of benefits that you can gain from a flexible LED curtain screen. These screens will stand out among the crowd. It is perfect in terms of performance and stability. Moreover, it gives an attractive commercial look. The flexible LED screen offers the best way to present an outdoor media facades. Many other advantages include transparency and ultra-lightweight structure. It doesn’t support any heavy parts and doesn’t have high brightness either.
5. LED signs LED signs can be assembled and customized with LED modules. You need to be careful when choosing the module with different specifications. The best part is that there is no limitation when it comes to the size. Many businesses like to assemble it flexibly into different texts and graphics. The logo at the top will help your business become more visible to customers. These signs are commonly installed on the roof of the building and entrance of banks and other construction areas.
6. Other special shaped LED display Many LED screens can be designed into a wave and irregular shape. It can be used as a hexagon and five-pointer star according to your convenience. If this isn’t enough you can assemble these screens with other special-shaped LED screens. Enbon offers some of the best-LED displays that can help promote your business successfully.
Advantages of Using Flexible LED Screen
If you want to purchase a flexible LED screen it is a good investment. Here are some advantages of using them:
1. Eye catching performance Whenever a visitor enters a museum they will be amazed to look at the spherical LED screen. It hangs over the head and rotates very slowly. No doubt it will give them a mesmerizing experience. You can also apply this creative screen to display your logo professionally.
2. Uniform display The LED display looks attractive while the cube shape can entice the viewers like never before. They can check out some pictures on different sides and get the best views from various angles. It helps prevent the picture distortion caused by lightning.
3. Enhanced image quality The flexible LED screen offers an innovative media experience. There is not a single shortcoming when it comes to image quality. You will be delighted to know that the softness on this screen comes from flexible materials. The back shell and board are the most conventional ones. The LED industry has developed over the years and there is no turning back.
4. Immersive visual experience Many businesses like to apply a soft LED display for their project. It gives a new flavor to the senses of all the viewers. Some aquarium designers can easily place soft LED screens like the shape of a wave. The best part is that it can add up an ocean element inside the aquarium.
Conclusion If you want to have comprehensive information about flexible LED screens this guide will turn out to be helpful. You can choose the best-LED screen that seems fit for your business and customers’ requirements.