1. Problems caused by abnormal power supply
01. Check whether the power supply works normally and whether the indicator light is on. If not, check whether the power supply is connected correctly;
02. Check whether the power line of the lamp bead is well connected with the positive and negative poles of the power supply and whether there is phase reversal. If the above problem exists, please connect it correctly.
2. Requirements of LED lamp beads on voltage
In fact, the nominal 3V LED beads have different requirements for currents of different colors. Yellow requires minimum current, which is red, green, white and blue in turn. Excessive current will scorch the wick. When using a 2.4V rechargeable battery, yellow is easy to scorch, because even if the voltage is small, but the current is too large, it will still scorch at will. When using the button battery, although the voltage of the button battery is 3V, the discharge current of the button battery is very small, so the 3V LED lamp beads will not be burned. Therefore, when using LED lamp beads, you should choose the appropriate power supply and pay attention to the voltage and current. When selecting power supply, if the rated requirements of LED lamp beads are not met, the circuit needs to be improved and common resistors are added!
3. How to weave the luminous color of LED lamp beads
In case of power failure, it is recommended to prepare a 3V button battery when purchasing to facilitate selection and check the light emitted by the LED.
4. Reasons for burning of high-power LED lamp beads
01. The upper and lower filaments are called gold filaments in our industry. Pure gold wire is used for conducting electricity. Two positive and two negative. A really good product will have a fifth wire, which is welded to the zener tube for protection.
02. When the filament is short circuited, it has clearly told you that the lamp is burned by high current, which is equivalent to an open circuit.
03. The driving current of high-power 1W is about 350ma, and the working voltage is between 3.2-3.6V. Please pay attention when using. Excessive current will burn out the lamp.
04. Generally, the aluminum base plate of three 1W lamps is driven by 12V or so, and few are directly driven by 220V. You can see whether there is a lack of constant current source or 12V drive power supply.
5. Reasons for yellow LED beads on Henan LED display screen
The yellowing of LED outer sealing adhesive is mainly caused by the mismatch between epoxy resin and curing agent, but it does not rule out that the outer sealing adhesive has been baked for a long time.
Solution: Purchase a complete set of external sealant and curing agent, such as Fine Chemical 800 or 2339 glue, and the following conditions will not occur. In addition, pay attention to production control, strictly follow the operating instructions, and avoid reasons such as too long or insufficient baking time. This situation has been well controlled.
6. Reasons for leakage of LED lamp beads
The machine and equipment are not grounded, and the personnel do not wear an electrostatic bracelet (there must be a rope). The resulting static electricity is not properly protected. Then, during the packaging process, the wire PAD is biased. Finally, the chip itself has hidden quality problems.
7. LED lamp beads should be the problem of capacitive and inductive loads
In fact, neither of them is true. The LED bulb is a diode, which requires a positive conduction voltage, usually 2-3.5V. In addition, the current can control the brightness of the LED beads. In other words, LED lamp beads only convert electric energy into light energy.
8. Causes of LED pearl fading
1: The thermal conductivity of iron support is poor.
2: The epoxy resin turns yellow.
3: The contact between chip and bracket is not tight enough.
4: Large chip attenuation.